Monday 18 June 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to The Eye Of The Beholder!

I am Cat. I am a twenty-something woman living in North England. I'm currently unemployed and to pass some time and make myself feel like I had something important to do, I decided to start keeping a beauty blog.

I love make-up. Love it. When I am stressed or upset, I buy make-up. When I am happy, I buy make-up. I love to try new products. I like to experiment with new styles and new colours, on myself and on my friends and my darling girlfriend. I like to cut hair and give makeovers, and one day I thought "why not just write about it on the internet?" Sure, that's what everyone is doing these days, but one more can't hurt?

So thank you in advance for reading. I hope to fill this up with tutorials about how to do 50s style Victory rolls, how to get the perfect eyeliner flick and how to find the right red lipstick for your skin tone. 

Happy painting!

Cat  

No comments:

Post a Comment